DECISION DAY

 

Week 4/5 of AICE media studies we took some video and went through the software premiere pro and in design and tried the features and explored what we could do. With premiere pro there is so much you can do function wise so much creativity you can add or change to a movie clip of any length. So, I took a crummy gloomy looking video with tall weeds moving with the wind and turned it into a colorful and vibrant sort movie. With InDesign it is a good way to get a great looking magazine, newspaper, or flyer out with ease and again the creativity is endless. Reading the articles were very inspiring on the creativity it doesn’t take much to make something beautify but some of the writer that where asked what they were subscribed to they said non because they didn’t believe there skill was good. With are generation moving away from paper versions of just about anything especially magazines beck moved from 1 magazine a year to publishing her work online for free so people can stay in the circle. In our place in the universe the teacher really did some outside the box thinking and probably got his kids to think outside the box with the amount of creativity in the project that was assigned with stick or very high requirement in small movie type scene. And showing the kids how to make such perspective movies just with a clips and Lego characters. we have been looking at movies and magazines over the past few weeks I have made my decision that I will be doing the movie as my project because I feel as I can express and make something many could enjoy and have a bigger meaning behind just what the picture is. With magazines there just not something I find very creative in like the artist beck was saying but magazines have purpose but I can’t be as creative as I want to be. But having the feeling oh holding a magazine or like a movie always start with a book so magazine have such an important to the movie making society.

Comments

Popular Posts