Creativity & Genre
For the last couple weeks, we looked at movie trops or
magazine tropes, we looked at a ted talk about a creativity stance and to pair
with that we did an activity. We looked at how to apply these tactics to are
movies or magazines.
We looked at different types of magazine genera and trops. we
looked at how they would be used and the concepts of them so we can apply them
in are movie and how if we used them to much that they can be overused.
Next, we saw a ted-talk about a creativity aspect and how to
think outside the box not everything has to be the same or how we see it could
be very different to other people. The example they gave us we were asked to
draw a house we had one minute and as far as I know every one in the room drew
a house windows door triangle roof. But he asked an architect to draw a house
and he drew something else that was not a house but had the same meaning. So
the whole point of this that I sew was that no everything you imagine has to be
the same being different and thinking outside the box can open a big world of
possibilities. Now we did an activity to pair this we were sked to choose an
item and write ten thing that inside or relates to that item that makes us us.
A couple of mine were my computer that is my life line to do just about
anything work, drawling, designing etc. another one was my drawling book that I
use when I have a great moment or though I can write it down or draw a sketch
out and come back and make it something amazing.
We also did some research on what we were going to do for
are project we looked at two movies and two directors so I am doing an animated
film so I looked at mortal Kombat and ready player one. With mortal Kombat they
used tactics like close up, extreme close up, neutral shots, over the shoulder
shots they used all these to set an intense scene with lots of action such as
fire and fastmoving scene with big flashing transition in almost all scene.
Also I looked at ready player one its animated fil with real life looking scene,
and it’s also extremely fast past movie they use a lot of camera angle and
movement to make the movie feel very real life and set the scene even more with
the angle.
Furthermore, I also looked at two directors they are the two
that made the movies mortal Kombat Ethan Spaulding, and ready player one Steven
Spielberg. Ethan has made most the animated films for mortal Kombat series he
has also done batman series but because he works for warner brother so there
not much information to continue about him. Steven has made a lot of big hits
with animation film like e.t, jaws, juristic park, and ready player one. He has
been making films for a long time and has a lot of experience in the animation films.
Steven is my inspiration to making an action animated film.
Comments
Post a Comment