character creation process
this process took a lot more time then expected and I didn't get to the detail or level of abilities i wanted but i can work with it where I need to with camera movement. but making the actual body took a day and i only need one unless i wanted different postures and what not for the person i was focusing the attention to. but after that the hair needs to be made and the cloths which was not to hard of a process due too the technology advantages I have in this program but it also had a small learning curve to get used to the process of how it works and how to manipulate it but the actual part of being able to move the hair and sculp it was not an option due to the limits of my computer.

Comments
Post a Comment