Peer Review

 I was extremely surprised by the feed I got because I knew my film had issues and flaws and I thought there be a lot more negatives than there were positives but I was wrong. to begin the music I chose actual fit in quite well and it was not expected to end up fitting in the project so well with voices and I added foot steps and other crashing sounds to try and get the feel that your really there in the movie. and I was trying to build up anticipation on what's gonna happen next which worked with the first scene being a what's happening type thing to then some fast passed movement. with the first scene I had a issue with a texture so the character all have pink on them and the map that existed also was not showing so something that will get fixed or done in post. in-between the car movement scene there a gab between them crashing to the lab and there needs to be a scene added there from feedback so I will be incorporated another scene to stich the scenes together and make it seems more realistic. from feedback they also said it seem surreal and suspenseful. in the crash scene there is a clear issues that arose from an animating flaw so the tires and moving apon a linear path and there is not time stamp or translations so they move to quickly and not with the car. also with the feed back there was a mix of should there be dialogue and not be dialogue so I have not come to my final decision on that but there was a suggestion that if I do dialogue that it should be incorporated into the sound voices which might be possible but i don't have enough experience with adobe audition to do it.

Comments

Popular Posts